DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRIES
Cornerstone Presbyterian Church (EPC), a vibrant, Gospel-focused 400+ member church in suburban Kansas City, is seeking its next full-time Director of Youth Ministries for a growing ministry of approximately 25 students. The right person will have a dynamic, tangible relationship with Jesus Christ grounded in Scripture. We’re serious about showing Christ to the world outside the walls of the church, so a heart for city transformation is a must. As you create disciples in Christ you will need the ability to connect with students, parents, and leaders, and have a passion for shepherding students and developing leaders in both traditional and non-traditional settings.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- College degree (Master’s degree in a youth ministry related field preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in full-time youth ministry
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with and love for missions
- Team player attitude
- Technologically proficient with computers, audio/visual teaching tools, and social networking
- Good listener
- Supervisory experience is a plus
This position includes a competitive salary and full benefits, including vacation and study leave.
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to Jordan Buscher or send them by mail to 13300 Kenneth Road, Leawood, KS 66209.